Applying to Hawthorn
To apply to Hawthorn School, please complete an Application Form (PDF). Submit the completed application to:
- Hawthorn School 101 Scarsdale Road Toronto, ON M3B 2R2
Also required with your application are:
- a non-refundable fee of $100 for local students
- a non-refundable fee of $130 for international students
- a teacher recommendation
- a recent photograph
- copies of the last two years of report cards
- a copy of birth certificate or passport
* Candidates applying to Grade 4 and above should also submit two pieces of written work, marked and graded by the current school.
- The application deadline is the second Friday of December. We will continue to accept applications if space permits.
- Student testing takes place in November and January.
- Early acceptance is sent out in February.
- A $1000 deposit is required upon acceptance and it is deducted from the total of your tuition.